Tuesday, February 17, 2015

She's 1!



I am not really sure where the time went, but these pictures should have been posted a long time ago!  Little miss turned 1 in November and it February!  So better late than never!  I had a great time taking these pictures!  I spread these out over a couple of days.  My sweet girl was not in the mood a couple of times so I did the best I could to get her in her happy moods!


The first pictures were in the back yard.  I wanted to take some sentimental shots.  The necklace she is wearing in this first shot was my grandmothers.


This shot she is holding a dolly that was made by my husband's grandmother.  


I wanted to get some shots with a nice background.  Something with a bit more of a country feel to it.  So we went for a drive to see what we could find.  Since I moved here only a few years ago and haven't had a great deal of time to scout out locations we were winging it.  We lucked out!  Little Miss was not in a great mood when we got there so her brothers got to help out!  They weren't wearing shirts that would match so I had them take their shirts off.  This is a popular look and really worked!

The bonus!  I got some great shots with these kiddos!


Love it!


 
My oldest son was actually the photographer for this and the next!  He did a great job!  I was holding my sweet girl!
 


Beautiful!


I love the lighting in this one!  


This sweet little one has such a great personality!  I love how you the lighting really sets her hair on fire!





No comments:

Post a Comment